Jacksonville.com

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Frenette Files ground rules

To our online audience: Please be mindful that this is a question-and-answer session for fans after Jaguars' games, not a chat room where I'm blogging with you back and forth. I ask that bloggers refrain from using profane language out of respect for all people who view this site. Simply post whatever game-related or Jaguar-related question that you may have and I will answer as best I can within a reasonable period of time. There's no guarantee that I can answer every question posed to me because there are time constraints based on my post-game duties for the Florida Times-Union. Some answers will be plain factual responses and others will involve some opinion, depending on the type of question asked. Thanks for your participation and hope you enjoy the feedback. To ask a question for Gene Frenette, just leave it in the comment section of this post after the Jaguars game.

Gene Frenette
Sports columnist
Florida Times-Union

No comments:

 
-